BlueMax Foam Cell Shock Absorbers
Premier Foam Cell shock absorbers for superior response and consistent control. Custom tuned valving for most models which enables improved road-holding and ride comfort.
The Role Of A Shock Absorber
A shock absorber does the opposite of what springs does. When your vehicle hits a bump in the road, the springs by design, want to bounce our vehicle upwards. The shock absorber then basically dampens that movement by controlling the upward force your vehicle wants to take due to the springs function.
A well-designed shock absorber like one from Suspension Supplies Australia will dampen that force smoothly so you don’t feel that sudden impact. With a lower quality shock absorber, the upward force may be too much to handle and will be felt a lot more.
Twin Tube Nitrogen Filled Gas ‘Bulged’ Shock Absorber – Foam Cell Shock Absorbers also available for some applications.
- High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas – Quicker response with reduced fade
- StableSteer™ Valving – Improves tire contact with the road for safety and control
- D.O.M. Tubing – Reduces internal wear for longer product life
- Infinitely Variable Damping – Superior on-demand control for all road conditions
- Single-Lip Oil Seal – OE-designed single-lip oil seal minimizes friction for optimal comfort and performance
- Super-Finished Chromed Piston Rod – Provides superior corrosion resistance, performance, and product life
- Leak-Proof Piston Seal – Self-compensates for wear, extending product life
- Orifice Control Disk – Consistent control for comfort and stability
- Sintered Iron Piston – Durability and maximum shock performance
- Heavy-Duty Compression Head – Reliable performance under extreme conditions
Comments are closed